Learn how to get QuickBooks Desktop for yourself and your client. You'll also find your ProAdvisor license number in the same place.
You can download the accountant version of QuickBooks Desktop and versions you bought for your clients. Your ProAdvisor license number and other info are also in CAMPS.
Download your version of QuickBooks Desktop
- Sign in to your account portal with the email address you used to buy QuickBooks Desktop. It should be the same as your ProAdvisor sign-in.
- In the Manage your QuickBooks section, select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Find the version you need. You may see more than one.
- Select Download to get the install file.
- Select Details to see your license and product numbers. Note: You can also see your ProAdvisor license number when you download the accountant version of QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: If you don't see what you need and have more than one Intuit account, check your sign-in info. Make sure you use your ProAdvisor sign-in info.
Learn more about your account portal
Your account portal makes it easy to manage your Intuit products and services.
To watch more how-to videos, visit our video section.
Note: If you need to reinstall or move QuickBooks Desktop to another computer, we’ll show you how to use the migrator tool.