Learn how to attach documents to your company from a shared Photos album.
You can link a shared album in Photos to your company file. Then you can:
- Upload receipts and documents to your company file from your phone or computer.
- Collaborate with others who have access to the shared album.
How to sync with a shared Photos album
Here's how to set up syncing between a shared Photos album and your QuickBooks company file.
- Turn on Photo Sync:
- Go QuickBooks and select Preferences, then select Photos.
- Select Enable Photo Syncing.
- Select Plus (+) to view available shared albums
- Select an album, then select Add. The linked Photos album now appears in the Albums table.
- Select an option in the Sync column to begin syncing photos from the album:
- Attachments - Attach photos to the company File.
- Receipts - Upload photos to Receipt Management.
- Bills - Upload photos to Bill Management.
Photos in the shared Photos album will now be automatically uploaded and synced.