Learn how to set up your account in QuickBooks Workforce. Then you can view your pay stubs, W-2s, and more.
Select the task you want help with:
Check out this video to set up and use QuickBooks Workforce. Note: the section to add your personal, tax, and bank info isn’t available for everyone. It depends on the payroll service your employer uses.
To watch more how-to videos, visit our video section.
Sign in to Workforce
- Look for an email with the subject [Business name] has invited you to view your pay stubs online. If you don’t see the invite, check your spam folder, or let your employer know about it. It’s possible they used an incorrect email.
- Open the email, then select Create account or Sign in to accept the invitation.
- Create an Intuit account with your email and a password. If you already have an Intuit account such as a previous QuickBooks Workforce, TurboTax, or Mint account, sign in with that email address and password.
Troubleshoot sign in issues
- If you already have a QuickBooks Workforce account with a different employer, make sure to give your new employer the same email address.
- If you have access to QuickBooks Online, you’ll need to use a different email address for your QuickBooks Workforce account. We recommend using your work email address for QuickBooks Online and your personal email for Workforce.
- Your invite is valid for up to 30 days from when it was sent. If it’s been longer than 30 days, have your employer send you a new invite.
- If your employer had to resend your invite, make sure to open the most recent invite.
Set up and use Workforce
Turn on notifications for pay stubs
You’ll get an email reminder every time your new pay stub is available.
- Navigate to workforce.intuit.com
- Select Settings ⚙.
- Select Email Notification.
- Select Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.
View or change your info in Workforce anytime
- View your pay stubs, time off, and year-to-date pay
- View and print your W-2s
- Add or change your personal info (if available)