Learn how to resolve this error when you try to process a credit card type that isn't set up or active.
Unknown Merchant Account
QuickBooks Payment accounts automatically accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX. You can process any debit card that displays one of these card brand logos. Debit transactions are done with offline debit. That means your client doesn't need to enter their PIN.
If you try to process any of these card types and you get an error, chat with Payments Customer Care. We'll help you process payments in your QuickBooks Payments or in QuickBooks Online.
If you get this error message while you process an American Express (AMEX) card, here's how to fix it:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online.
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Select Payments, then the Manage details button.
Note: To continue, you must sign in as the primary admin or a QuickBooks Online user with access to the merchant center.
- Add American Express from the QuickBooks Payments merchant center home page,
- From the account drop-down, select Account Profile.
- On the Account Profile page, select Add American Express.
Note: American Express will be available for processing in 3 - 5 business days.