At this time, QuickBooks Online does not have an Average Days to Pay report to help you determine how long your customers normally take to pay their invoices.
To prepare a similar report, you can use the following workaround options:
- Send reports to Excel and use Excel to calculate this value (Intuit doesn't provide support in creating the formulas in Excel). (Note: You can only export a report to Excel one at a time.) To do this:
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Search for and open the report you'd like to view.
- Select Export and select Export to Excel.
- Investigate if there is a third party reporting application that would create this report for you in the QuickBooks App Store (Additional charges may apply).
Now you're able to create an Average Days to Pay report.