This report shows the taxes you need to pay and the ones you’ve already paid.
To see this report:
- In the left navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click in the search box (the one with the magnifying glass icon) to see a drop-down list of reports. If you know the name of the report, start entering the report name to quickly jump to it in the list.
- Select the Payroll Tax Liability drop-down.
- Select a time period from the Date Range drop-down.
- Select a Work Location to see a list of taxes owed and paid for that location.
- Click Run Report.
For information you need to complete state quarterly wage and tax forms, view the Tax and Wage Summary report.
Want descriptions of each type of report? On the main Reports page, click a category (Recommended, Frequently Run, My Custom Reports, All Reports) to see a specific group of reports with short descriptions of each. Click Run to view the report with its default settings. If it’s possible to customize the report, you’ll see a Customize link beneath its description.
You can run the View the Payroll Withholding Amount and Wage Summary report to see just the taxes and wages paid to employees by name and Social Security number.