Learn how to connect your Amazon Seller Central account to QuickBooks Commerce.
You can manage stock levels on Amazon, retrieve sales orders, and process them efficiently when you connect your Amazon Seller Central account to QuickBooks Commerce. We’ll show you how.
Step 1: Connect Amazon to QuickBooks
- Sign in to Amazon Seller Central.
- Go to Settings, then select User Permissions.
- In the Third-party developer and apps section, select Visit Manage Your Apps.
- Select Authorize new developer.
- Enter the developer name and ID based on your marketplace info: Amazon US, CA, MX, BRDeveloper Name: QuickBooks CommerceDeveloper ID: 7950-6528-3889Amazon UK, IT, DE, ES, FR, NL, AE, EG, IN, SA, TRDeveloper Name: QuickBooks CommerceDeveloper ID: 6146-4536-6656Amazon AU, SG, APDeveloper Name: QuickBooks CommerceDeveloper ID: 4302-6550-8529
- Select Next, then select the checkbox if you agree with the Amazon MWS License Agreement.
- Select Next. Then save your Merchant Token, Marketplace ID, and MWS Authorization Token for setup later.
Step 2: Connect QuickBooks to Amazon
- Sign in to QuickBooks Commerce.
- Go to Browse Apps, then select Amazon.
- Select Install Amazon.
- With the info you saved from step 1, fill out the info needed.
- Select your Primary Marketplace ID from the dropdown menu.
- Set up your Amazon stock locations.
- Select a price list you want to sync with Amazon, then confirm if you’d like to import your products from Amazon.
- Select Continue, then Next.