If you set up your jobs in TSheets or imported customers from QuickBooks, Xero, or Gusto, but you don't see them listed on Time Clock in your TSheets mobile app, feel free to contact our Support team!
Or, if you are the DIY-type, try the following in the order listed:
1. If you installed the TSheets mobile app before adding jobs to the web app (on a computer), your device may not have synced with the web app yet.
- On your mobile device, at the top left, tap the profile icon, then Last Sync.
- At the top left, tap the back arrow.
- On Time Clock, tap below JOB or CUSTOMER, and search for it.
2. If that doesn't work, make sure that you assigned the jobs or customers to team members.
To assign, see How to Add and Manage Jobs/Customers.
3. If that doesn't work, reset the app.
Note: Before resetting the app, make sure any timesheet data store in your mobile device has been able to sync with the web app, otherwise that timesheet data will be lost.
- On your mobile device, in the upper left, tap the profile icon.
- Tap More > Settings > Reset app > tap Reset app again when prompted.
4. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the TSheets mobile app:
Note: Before uninstalling and reinstalling the app, make sure any timesheet data store in your mobile device has been able to sync with the web app, otherwise that timesheet data will be lost.
- First, uninstall the app:
- Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > find TSheets and tap Uninstall.
- iOS: Tap and hold the app on the home page until an X appears in the top left. Tap the X to uninstall the app.
- After uninstalling the app, reinstall the app by going to either the Google Play store or App store, searching for TSheets and reinstalling.
- After it has installed, open the app and sign in.
- On Time Clock, below JOB or CUSTOMER, search for the job/customer.