This article provides detailed information on how to access the Merchant Service Center within QuickBooks.
Access the Merchant Service Center in QuickBooks Desktop
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open your company file linked to your Merchant Services account.
- On the Customers menu, select Credit Card Processing, then choose Merchant Service Center.Note: Depending on your login settings, you will be prompted to either log in with your merchant service account credentials orbe directed to the merchant service center home screen.
Access the Merchant Service Center in QuickBooks Online
The merchant service center can be accessed by going to the company preferences from within your QuickBooks Online.
- Sign in to the QuickBooks Online company file linked to or you want to link to a merchant services account.
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Account and Settings.
- Select Payments.
- Choose Connect to set up Merchant services to the company file or Manage Details if it is already connected.