Find out how you can get an eCheck authorization form in QuickBooks Desktop and Merchant Service Center.
You can now process a secure, paperless, and hassle-free transaction using your eCheck. Here's how.
From QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to the Help menu and select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Enter "eCheck" in the search box, then select eChecks with signed authorization.
- Follow the instructions on how to get the signed authorization and choose the type of forms you prefer. You can now process an eCheck transaction.
From Merchant Service Center
- Sign in to Merchant Service Center.
- Go to the Processing Tools drop-down and select Accept an eCheck.
- Enter all the information needed.
- Choose whether you have signed a signed authorization or if your customer is on the phone.
- Select the box to confirm you've received signed/verbal authorization from your customer and that he or she consents.Note: Here's the copy of the eCheck authorization form that your customer needs to sign and return to you.
- Select Submit to process the transaction.