Learn how to update billing info for your payroll subscription.
With payroll, you can change your credit card information, such as your address or expiration date. Before you update your info, be sure you’re signed in as the master admin or company admin. For your security, only these users can update billing info.
Note: Are you looking to change to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or vice versa? Contact us to make the switch.
Update your credit card info with:
QuickBooks Online Payroll
I subscribed through QuickBooks.com.
If you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through QuickBooks.com, follow these steps to update your payment info:
- Sign in as the master admin or company admin user.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
- From the left menu, select Billing Subscription.
- Select Edit ✎ beside your payment method.
- Update your credit card info.
- Make sure the address in QuickBooks is the same as the one on your credit card statement.
- Once everything’s good, select Confirm card or Save.
Note: If you want to change your payroll subscription, please contact us.
If you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone or iPad), you will need to update your billing at place you made the subscription.
Follow these steps to update your payment info:
Google Play (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu ≡ to open the side menu.
- Tap Payments Methods.
- Tap More payment settings ⚙ to open the mobile web browser.
- Here you can change your payment info.
App Store (iPhone or iPad)
- Tap the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select Payment & Shipping.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Edit the card on file or Add Payment Method for a new card.
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- In QuickBooks, go to Employees.
- Select My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing Information.
- Sign in using your Intuit Account login.
- Select Billing Detail.
- The level of information may vary depending on your contact role. If you don't see any information under the Billing Details box, this means that you're not the current billing contact. To change the holder or the billing contact, please contact us.
- Select Edit billing info.
- Enter your new billing information and select I Agree.
Intuit Online Payroll
Since your subscription is billed through your payroll bank account, please contact us to change your bank info.