Learn what to do if you can't sign in to your QuickBooks, TurboTax, or Mint products.
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Intuit Account, we’re here to help you get in. We’ll show you how to sign in if you lost or forgot your user ID or password, or recover your account if you can’t get a verification code. Read further to learn other sign in tips and troubleshooting.
- I forgot my user ID or password
- I lost access to my phone or email address
- I didn’t get a text, email, or phone call with my verification code
- My verification code isn't working
- I reset my password and now I can’t sign in
I forgot my user ID or password
If you forgot your user ID or password, but still have access to your phone or email on file, you can still access your account. This is the fastest way to access your account if you lost or forgot your credentials.
- Go to our sign-in help page.
- Enter the phone number, email address, or user ID for your account.
- If you enter a phone number or email address, we’ll send you a text or email with a verification code. If you enter a user ID, choose which method you prefer.
- Enter the verification code we sent, or follow the instructions in the message. We may ask you for a little more info to make sure it’s really you.
- When prompted, reset your password. Or, you can select Skip.
Once you're back in your account, you can change the email address, phone number, password, or go right to your product. If you haven’t already, we recommend adding a phone number to your account so you can receive verification codes from us for future sign-in attempts.
I lost access to my phone or email address
If you lost or forgot your user ID and password, and no longer have access to your phone or email on file, use the account recovery form in this section. We'll process your request within one business day. Our business hours are M-F, 8 AM to 5 PM PT.
For your security, only you can make changes to your Intuit Account. Our support team doesn't have access to update or modify your account information.
- Take a high-quality photo or scan of your driver's license, state ID, passport, or notarized document.
- Fill out the form below with your info, and upload your ID or document.
- Within one business day, look for an email from email@example.com with the next steps. If we approve your request, you'll receive a link to reset your password.