Learn how to view your transactions with your vendors in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks lets you access each vendor's records, edit and view the status of their transaction. Here's how.
View all transactions for a specific vendor in the Vendors tab.
- Select Expenses, then Vendors.
- Find and select your preferred vendor.
- Under the Transaction List, you should see all transactions for this vendor.
Manage your vendors info
When you select a specific vendor, you can customize and manage their profile and transactions.
- Select Edit to edit the vendor's profile.
- Select New transaction to create a new bill, expense, check, purchase order, or vendor credit for that vendor.
- Select the Filter ▼ dropdown to show only certain transaction types.
- Select the Printer icon to print the vendor transactions.
- Select the specific transactions, then the Batch actions ▼ dropdown to:
- Pay the selected bills online
- Categorize the chosen transactions
- Void transactions
- Print the transactions
- Select the Export icon to export the vendor transactions to an Excel spreadsheet.
Check the vendors money bar
The colored bar on the Vendors window is called the Vendors money bar. It gives you a visual overview of your vendor interactions. It shows the number and total amount of the following:
- Purchase orders you have open with vendors
- Bills from vendors and how many are overdue
- Bills you've paid in the last 30 days