Easily manage your customers, invoices, estimates, and expenses from work, home, or on-the-go with QuickBooks Online for iPad.
- Are frequently on the go and need to access customer data, create and send invoices, or send estimates
- Have multiple locations and need a seamless way to work with partners and employees
- Work closely with your accountant and want to share access to your business finances
…then QuickBooks Online is right for you!
Important for iOS users:
- QuickBooks mobile version 4.4 is now available to all users on iOS devices with iOS versions 8.x and greater (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch).
- If you're using an iOS version earlier than 8.0, you must upgrade your device to the latest iOS to use QuickBooks mobile 4.4 or later.
Install QuickBooks Online for iPad
- Tap the App Store on your iPad and sign in using your iTunes credentials.
- Search for QuickBooks Online for iPad.
- Choose Free to download and then Install.
- Sign in using the same QuickBooks Online company credentials.
- Choose your QuickBooks Online company file.
If you have other questions, you can find it in the mobile app. Select the menu icon and then look for Help to find our Frequently Asked Questions.
Using an iPhone or Android device? Find more information here: