- Time off hours can include sick days, vacation days, personal leave, and annual leave.
- You may only enter a time off timesheet for yourself if your administrator has granted that permission.
- Before you are able to enter time off, your account administrator must set up time off codes and accruals.
- Go to Time Off.
- Select the date, then a time off code in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number of hours, and select Save.
Note: To avoid losing your entries, select Save after entering each week's time off.
See also: How to Add Edit and Delete Time Off (Mobile).