Learn how to see your paychecks, W-2s, and personal info in Workforce.
Once your employer has invited you to QuickBooks Workforce and you've set up your account, you can view your paychecks, W-2s, and other employment info such as your home address and bank account info.
Get your pay stubs
- Set up your Workforce account if you haven't before.
- Sign in to workforce.intuit.com.
- Select Paychecks.
- Select the appropriate date range. You can view multiple paychecks up to one year at a time.
- Do one of the following.
- Select Download on the pay stub you want to download
- Select a pay stub to open and view, download or print it
- If you see a Download all button below the paycheck list, select that to download all of your pay stubs at once (this is not available for everyone)
See your time off, year-to-date pay and personal info
Your Paychecks screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
- Available time off: Check your vacation, sick, and other available time off balances
- Year to date: Know your year-to-date gross and net pay, withholding, and deductions at a glance
Select Profile to see your personal, bank and tax info. If any of this information is incorrect or needs to be changed, let your employe know so they can update it.
Get your W-2s
You can view your W-2 copies B, C, and 2 from the W-2 screen. For added security, you might have to verify your phone number or some of your personal info first.
- Go to W-2 menu.
- Select the W-2 copy that you want to view or download (and then print).
Don’t see your W-2s?
You'll see your W-2s as soon as your employer makes it available before January 31. Contact your employer if you need your W-2 from previous years.
Need help? Find answers to common questions
How do I change my email address or password
Here’s how to change your email or password for your Intuit account. Note: if you change your email or password, this will change your sign in with TurboTax, Mint, or other Intuit products you may use. Updating this won’t change the address your employer has on file.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account settings.
- Select Sign In & Security or Personal Info to change your email address or password.
How do I change my personal info?
You’ll need to contact your employer to make changes to your name, address, W-4, or bank account info. Your employer can follow the steps in Add or edit an employee.
Why can’t I see all of my pay stubs from my employer?
There may be a couple of reasons why you can’t see all of your pay stubs. Check with your employer.
- Your employer may need to upload past pay stubs.
- Your employer may have switched payroll services with us. This is common at the beginning of a new year and you won’t be able to see pay stubs from the prior year.
Why can’t I see my W-2s, yet?
It takes a little time for Intuit or your employer to file your W-2s,. You should be able to view your W-2s, in QuickBooks Workforce by January 31 at the latest. If it is past this date, notify your employer.
Can you help me understand and fill out the new W-4?
For help understanding and filling out the new W-4 form it’s best to talk to a tax professional or see the employee FAQs on the new Form W-4. Your employer and Intuit cannot provide tax advice or help filling out the form.
Get extra help
If you have more questions, chat with us so we can help. We are available from Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PT.