Learn how to view your paychecks, W-2s, and other info in Workforce.
With QuickBooks Workforce, you can view your paychecks, W-2s, and other info. If your employer just sent you an email invite to Workforce, we’ll help you get started.
If you have an existing Workforce account, you can still accept another invite from a new employer. Just make sure to provide them with the same email address you use for your existing Workforce account.
Accept Workforce invite from your employer
Before you can view your paychecks, W-2s,, you need to accept your Workforce invite from your employer. Your invite is valid for up to 30 days from when it was sent by your employer.
- Look for an email from Intuit Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Finish setting up with [business name]." If you don’t see the invite, check your spam folder.
- You may need to let your employer know about it.
- It’s possible they used an incorrect email address.
- Open the email, then select Get access to paychecks to accept the invitation. Remember that you can only use this link once.
- Create an Intuit account with your email and a password, or sign in with your existing account.
View, download, or print your paychecks
Once you’ve accepted the invite, you can now have access to your paychecks.
- Go to workforce.intuit.com and sign in.
- Select Paychecks.
- View, download, or print your latest paycheck or past paychecks.
|Note: If you forgot your password or user ID, select the I forgot my user ID or password link and follow the onscreen instructions.|
View available time off, year-to-date earnings and deductions, and tax info
Your "Paychecks" screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you. If any of this information is incorrect, you’ll need to contact their employer. You can’t edit this information from within Workforce.
- Available time off: Check your vacation, sick, and other hours.
- Year to date: Know your year-to-date gross and net earnings, withholding, and deductions at a glance.
- Tax info: You can also check your tax and other personal info.
View, download, or print your W-2s
You can view your W-2 copies B, C, and 2 from the W-2 screen. For added security, you might have to verify your phone number or some of your personal info first.
- Go to W-2 menu.
- Select the W-2 copy that you want to view or download (and then print).
Don’t see your W-2s?
You'll see your W-2s as soon as your employer makes it available. If you don’t see your W-2s, let your employer know.
Please note, you’ll only see W-2 from the prior year on January 1stPlease note, you'll only see your W-2 from the prior year after your employer makes it available.
Turn on notifications for new paychecks
Make sure to get an email reminder every time your new paycheck is available.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Email Notification.
- Select Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.
Update your email address or password
If you need to change your email or password for your account, here’s how.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account settings.
- Select Sign In & Security or Personal Info to change your login or add personal info.
Get extra help
If you have more questions, chat with us so we can help. We are available from Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PT.