Find out which version of Intuit Online Payroll or QuickBooks Online Payroll you’re using.
Intuit gives you options to meet your payroll needs. Here’s how to tell exactly which payroll service you’re using online.
QuickBooks Desktop users: follow steps for QuickBooks Desktop payroll instead.
Find your payroll service
Choose the link below that you use to access your payroll. The link you use tells you which product you have.
- Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced: https://iop.intuit.com
- Intuit Online Payroll Full Service: https://fullservicepayroll.intuit.com
- QuickBooks Online Payroll: https://qbo.intuit.com
Find your specific version
Accountant versions of Intuit Online Payroll
Once you sign in, you might see a drop-down menu next to your business name that lets you select a client name or company list. If so, you have the accountant version of the product: Intuit Online Payroll for Accountants.
QuickBooks Online Payroll
To see which specific version of QuickBooks Online Payroll you have:
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- From the Settings ⚙icon, go to Account and Settings.
- Select Billing Subscription, then Payroll.
- Select Plan details. Here you see which payroll plan you’re using.
If you see Enhanced or Basic, you have a version of QuickBooks Self Service Payroll.
If you see Full Service Payroll, you have QuickBooks Full Service Payroll.