Learn how to customize, attach files, and email sales forms to your customer within QuickBooks Online.
Sales forms are invoices, sales receipts, statements, estimates, credit memos, and purchase orders you send to customers. Each form is different in style and feel. You can personalize this to match your business. Here’s how.
Send sales transaction to customer
QuickBooks send sales forms using the email “QuickBooks@notification.intuit.com.” It is set up this way so you’re updated on the status of the sent transaction. It tells you when the sales transaction form was viewed, sent, paid, etc.
Note: QuickBooks doesn't show shortened URLs when you send emails to customers. This is for security purposes to prevent bad actors from pretending to be Intuit.
- Create the transaction you want to send.
Note: If you’ve already created the transaction, open it.
- Make sure the selected customer has an email address. If not, you can enter their email in the Customer Email field.
- You can also attach a file to your sales transaction. Select the Attachments field, then double-click the file you’d like to attach.
Note: After the file is uploaded, select the Attach to email checkbox.
- Select Save and send.
|Note: You can check these support articles if you plan to send multiple sales forms or send sales forms to multiple email addresses.|
Customize sales form
You can customize any of your sales form using these steps
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Account and Settings.
- Select Sales on the left menu.
- Select Edit ✎ on the category you want to customize.