Learn how to reconnect your online bank and credit card accounts to refresh the connection.
After you connect your bank and credit card accounts to online banking, QuickBooks automatically downloads your recent transactions. You don't have to enter them manually. To keep everything up-to-date, you may need to periodically refresh the connection to your bank and credit card accounts. Some require you to reconnect every 90 days, others only need updates every 18 months.
If the connection expires or gets updated by your bank, you may see Error 350 when you go to the Banking menu. Don't worry. All you have to do is reconnect the account to QuickBooks.
Reconnect your bank or credit card account
- In QuickBooks Online, go to the Banking menu or Transactions menu.
- Select the blue bank square for the account you need to reconnect.
- Select the Sign in link.
- Enter the user ID and password you use to sign in to your bank's website.
- Select the accounts you want QuickBooks to download transactions from. Then select Continue.
- When you're ready, select Update to get the latest transactions from your bank.