- Following these steps allows account administrators and managers to see every action taken related to the selected timesheet, including clock-ins, job or customer switches, clock-outs, edits, etc.
- Account administrators can view timesheet histories for all team members.
- Managers can view the timesheet histories for the group/crew they manage.
To view timesheets: Go to Time Entries > Timesheets.
- To view your own timesheets: At the top right, select My.
- To view your own and your team members' timesheets: At the top right, select All.
- To view one team member's timesheets: Select All, and, in the Employee search box, enter a name. (From this view, you can see daily and weekly totals.)
- To view a timesheet's details: At the far right, select the down arrow.
To view timesheets for a select day or week:
- To view today's timesheets: At the left, select Today.
- To select a different day: Select the calendar icon.
- To select a different week: At the right of the calendar icon, select the left or right arrow icon.