Hi there, sanders-melody.
To contact someone to discuss your concern and help you further, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Press F1 to open the Help window.
- From the search icon, type Contact Support.
- Click Contact us at the bottom part.
- Give a brief description of your issue about running a payroll and click the Search button.
- You'll be routed with How to connect with a QuickBooks expert and you choose which one is best for you.
- Ask the Community – allows you to post your question broadly so that a variety of experts can answer.
- Message an Agent – Allows you to chat directly with a support agent.
- Talk to a Specialist – Arranges a callback from a support agent.
Please check this article on how to check the status of the payroll you have sent, and verify that the employee was included in the payroll: Employee did not receive direct deposit created in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
You can also refer to this article to see steps on how to remove direct deposit permanently from an employee's profile: Set up, edit, and remove direct deposit for employees in QuickBooks Desktop. This also provides information on how to disable direct deposit temporarily on a paycheck only.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.