Need to resubscribe? No problem! We'd love to have you back.
You should be prompted to resubscribe as soon as you sign into the QuickBooks Online company. If not, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Settings ⚙ at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription, then Subscribe, and enter the updated company profile.
- Select Save.
- Select Payment Information type (Credit/Debit card or Net Banking) and enter your bank information. Select Resubscribe.
Will I be back-billed for the time the account was inactive?
No. It is QuickBooks Online's policy not to back-bill.
Will my data still be available?
We preserve your company data for 365 days after the cancellation date. If you resubscribe within that time, your data will still be available.
Will I be charged immediately?
Billing for all QuickBooks Online accounts happens overnight, so the charge does not occur until after midnight.
Example: Resubscribe on 01/06/2018 - Next charge date would be 02/06/2018 and the charge would occur very early on 02/06/2018.
Can I resubscribe using the mobile app?
Billing and Subscription is currently available only in the web version of QuickBooks Online. You need to log in using a computer browser.