Learn how to make changes to your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.
You can also update your billing info at any time. If you bought your subscription directly from QuickBooks, you can make updates while you're in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
If we can't charge the payment method on file for your subscription, we may put your account on hold. Is your credit card expired or invalid? No problem. The next time you sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed, we'll ask you to update your billing info. Then you'll be ready to go.
Here's how to review your subscription details, update your payment info, or change your billing address.
|Important: If you subscribed to QuickBooks Self-Employed through Google Play or iTunes and the Apple app store, don't follow these steps. Here's how to update your billing info for Google (Android) and Apple (iOS).|
Update billing and subscription info
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed in a web browser. Don't use the mobile app.
- Select your profile ⚙ icon and then Billing info.
- In the Payment Information section, select Edit ✎.
- In the Wallet list, you can:
- Edit the payment method used for QuickBooks Online billing (expiration date, billing address, and account holder name)
- Add a new payment to be used for QuickBooks Online billing
- Switch QuickBooks Online billing to previously stored payment method
- After saving your change, the payment method will be displayed in the Payment information section
If you need to cancel your subscription
We're sorry to see you go. Here's how to cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.