Learn how to track and submit time on the QuickBooks Time Kiosk.
- In the search bar, enter your name, and select it from the list.
- If you don't see your name on the list, go to the top of the list and pull it down to refresh.
- Enter your PIN, or set one up if you need to.
- If you forgot your PIN, you’ll need to reach out to your Admin and have them make a new PIN for you.
After entering your PIN, do one of the following:
- Select Select Customer, choose a customer, then Clock In.
- Select Clock In or Clock in to [customer].
Note: If you’d like to add notes or fill out any other fields after clocking in, select Go Back.
- After entering your PIN, select Switch.
- In the Customer field, choose a customer, and select Switch.
Take or end a break
To take or end a break, enter your PIN, then select Take Break or End Break.
- If shown, select a break style.
- After entering your PIN, fill out any notes or other fields if
- Select Clock Out.
- If your hours are due, select Submit Time.
If the option to submit hours was set up, you may be prompted to submit your hours at the end of the day. Be sure you clock out to submit all your time. Once time is submitted, you won’t be able to clock in again on days you submitted.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select Submit Time.
Choose the days, then select Submit. If you select today's date and are still on the clock, select Submit and Clock Out.