Learn how to set up employees in QuickBooks so they can view and download their payslips, and enter their personal details.
Send an email to your employees so they can register on Workforce, and then you can get them set up in QuickBooks.
To invite an employee
- Go to Payroll, then Employees.
- Select Add an employee, and enter the employee's name.
- Tick the box 'Invite employee to enter their personal details and view their payslips online with QuickBooks Workforce.
- Enter the employee's email address.
- Select Invite my employee. Your employee will receive a link to QuickBooks Workforce where they can enter personal information such as their name, gender, date of birth, address, employment details and so on.
After your worker has given all the details required, QuickBooks will add them to your Payroll's Active employees list straight away, but they won't be marked as complete.
To finish employee setup, add/edit employment details such as Tax information, Workplace pension, Pay schedule and Pay history for each employee.
QuickBooks Workforce is a secure employee self-service portal where employees can access their payslips anywhere, anytime.