When trying to use or install updates for QuickBooks Desktop, you receive the following error:
Your QuickBooks Subscription has lapsed.
Sorry, it looks like your subscription has lapsed.
The message can be followed with verify your subscription or update your card.
You may experience this if:
- You are not connected to the internet or connection is unstable
- You are using an older version of your QuickBooks subscription.
- The credit card associated with your subscription needs to be updated.
To resolve this issue, perform the following solutions.
Update billing information in CAMPS
- Log into https://camps.intuit.com
- Go to the product or subscription for which you would want to edit the payment method.
- From the Product details, look for the Billing Information section and select Edit.
- Enter the updated information.
- Click Save and Close.
- Sync QuickBooks license online.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to Help > Manage My License > Sync License Data Online.
Install QuickBooks updates
See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release for detailed instructions.
Delete .ecml file
See Delete damaged EntitlementDataStore.ecml file for the detailed instruction.