Learn how to connect a bank account to QuickBooks using the mobile app for QuickBooks Online.
When your accounts are connected, QuickBooks automatically downloads your bank transactions. We'll show you how to easily connect them.
- Go to Menu ☰, then select Transactions.
- Select + to add an account.
- Search for your bank. Or choose from the list of popular banks.
- Select your bank from the search results.
- Sign in to your bank.
- Follow the steps to select an account to connect to.
- Select a QuickBooks account the bank account should map to.
When you first connect an account, it can take a few minutes for the downloaded transactions to appear. Future downloads should be much faster.