Learn how to add a customer's shipping address to invoices in QuickBooks Online.
If your customer has different addresses for billing and shipping purposes, we’ll show you how to add the shipping address to your customer’s profile, and how to turn on the setting to display shipping information on invoices. We’ll also show you how to create an invoice that displays both the billing and shipping addresses.
Add a shipping address to your customer's profile
Add the shipping address to invoices
Now that you’ve updated the shipping address on your customer’s profile, here’s how to make sure the shipping address shows up on invoices.
|Your estimates or invoices will look different depending on whether you have the old or new estimate and invoice experience. Find out which experience you have.
Add the shipping address with the new layout
With new invoicing, you can display or hide the shipping address directly on the invoice itself.
- Select + New, then select Invoice.
- Select Add customer and choose a customer from the ▼ dropdown.
- Create the rest of the invoice as you normally would.
- Select ⚙ Manage to add the customer’s shipping address to the invoice.
- Select the Customization ▼ dropdown.
- Turn on the Ship to switch. A preview of the ship to address displays on the invoice.
- When you’re done with your invoice, select Save and close.