If you have multiple mobile payments accounts linked to the same username/login, you can toggle between these accounts from within the GoPayment application.
Multiple accounts can also be accessed from the Merchant Service Center via a drop-down where the payments account number appears.
- Sign in to the GoPayment application on your mobile device.
- From the New Payment screen, select the Menu option (three bars).
- From the GoPayment menu, click the down arrow next to name.
- Choose the mobile payments account that you would like to use to process.
Note: The merchant account that has the check next to it is the one that is currently selected.
- Continue as normal for processing.
|Take your business on the go with the new QuickBooks Card Reader so you never miss a sale. Its innovative design includes an LED display and contactless payments, which conveniently lets customers pay, tip, and check out without having to share your phone. Learn more|