If you have a QuickBooks Payments account, you can download mobile payments transactions into QuickBooks for Windows (Pro, Premier, Enterprise 2018 and higher versions) or QuickBooks for Mac 2019, as soon as the sale has been processed. Before you can download, you first have to connect your QuickBooks Payments account to your company file. You only need to link your account once.
Add mobile payments to QuickBooks Desktop
|A supported version of QuickBooks must be installed on the computer initiating the download. The mobile payments download process will not work on a remote/VPN connection or in terminal services.|
The batch does not need to be closed. Transactions are automatically batched together at 3PM PST every day. These batches are then sent to Intuit for processing.
Make sure you have plenty of time to complete the tasks below as you can only see your payments once in order to download them correctly.
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Get Online Payments window from the Customers drop-down menu or select Merchant Service Deposits on the home screen.
- Select Mobile Transactions and click OK.
- You will then be taken into the Record Merchant Service Deposits screen. All online payments will be under Add Online Payments.
- Under the Source column, mobile transactions are labeled Mobile.If, in the Customer column, the customer name is showing incorrect, it can always be edited by typing in the name field.
- To add mobile payments individually, click Add Payment in the Actions column.
To add mobile payments by batch, click the checkboxes on the left to select the mobile payments you wish to add, then choose Add Selected Payments.
Once the transactions are recorded, they will show under the green Recorded tab.
If this solution does not resolve the issue, you can read questions regarding your issue, find any related answers or contact us for free at our Intuit Payments Support website.