Learn how to record GoPayment transactions in QuickBooks Online.
If you processed payments with your mobile device, you'll want to record those transactions. In this article, we’ll show you how.
To record GoPayment transactions, follow these steps.
- Select the Gear icon on the Toolbar. Then select Import GoPayment.
- A list of available mobile payments transactions appears. Choose the payment you want to record.
- Choose whether you want to record the payment as a Receive Payment or Sales Receipt transaction.
(Note: Receive Payment transactions will be saved as unapplied payments to a customer. You will need to apply the payment to the corresponding invoice to mark that invoice as paid.)
- Select the customer for which you would like to record the payment. Enter in any other details you'd like, such as a memo.
- Once everything looks right, select Save & Continue to do the next one, or Save & Done.