Learn how to upgrade or update your software to continue using QuickBooks Email. Also gain access to the latest features and fixes.
Your QuickBooks Email may not work because you may be on an older version and release of QuickBooks. You’ll either need to upgrade to QuickBooks Desktop 2023 or update to the latest release.
Solution 1: Upgrade QuickBooks
If you are on a QuickBooks Desktop subscription and on version 2022 or earlier, we recommend you upgrade. QuickBooks Desktop 2023 already has the update that enables you to use QuickBooks Email.
Here’s how you can upgrade your product to the latest version:
- Sign in to camps.intuit.com.
- Find QuickBooks Desktop 2023 in the Products & Services list.
- Select Details, then Download.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If you're not on a QuickBooks Desktop subscription, you’ll need the newest release.1
Download and install the latest release
- In QuickBooks, go to Help and select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to Options, then select Mark All, and then Save.
- Go to Update Now and select the Reset Update checkbox.
- When you're ready, select Get Updates.
- After the update finishes, close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop. Then select Yes to complete the installation.
You’re on the latest release of QuickBooks. Sign in to your company file to continue using QuickBooks Email.
If you are interested in a solution that logs into the latest version and releases automatically, make a switch to QuickBooks Online today.
1The latest updates are only available on versions 2022, 2021, and 2020. Find out more information in this article.