Learn how to add Intuit's service email addresses to your email's allow list.
Unable to receive emails from Intuit? We're here to help. Follow these steps for your email provider to start receiving Intuit emails.
Note: If you're using a corporate email account, you may need to work with your IT department or administrator to complete the process.
Intuit's service email addresses
We provide services that enhance your QuickBooks Online experience. Each of our services has its own email address. Unblock or add these service-related email addresses as a "safe sender" on your email account to make sure you receive important communications from these services.
|Intuit service||Sender address|
|QuickBooks Online Payroll||QBOPayrollNoReply@intuit.com|
|QuickBooks for Macfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Add approved email addresses for your email provider
- From the Intuit’s service email addresses table, add the QuickBooks products sender addresses to your contact list, address book, safe senders list, or allow list.
- Refer to one of the following support articles for your email provider:
- AOL Mail: Manage spam and privacy in AOL Mail
- Apple Mail (Mac): Block or unblock senders in Mail on Mac
- Xfinity Email: Add Email Addresses to Your Email Safe List in Xfinity Email
- Gmail: Gmail marks valid email messages as spam
- Microsoft Outlook: Safe Senders in Outlook.com
- Mozilla Firefox: Add, Manage and share contacts
- Yahoo Mail: Manage spam and mailing lists in Yahoo Mail
If you didn’t see support resources for your preferred email provider, reach out to them for information on adding or unblocking Intuit's service email addresses.
Reminders when troubleshooting missing emails
- Validation code emails are sent from email@example.com during sign-in, and usually take 1 to 2 minutes to come through. Make sure to check your spam and junk folders.
- Search for the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in all of your folders including spam and junk. If you see one of the emails from Intuit, right-click the email, then select This is not spam or Not Junk.
- Some email domains may block @intuit.com communications on their servers. These steps may resolve your issue:
- Send an email to email@example.com. This should trigger the email domain to recognize the @intuit domain as a trusted site. Then try your request again.
- Wait at least 5 minutes after requesting a new verification code to see if the email appears in your inbox.
- If the email doesn't appear after 10 minutes, contact your email provider to evaluate security settings for your email profile.