Note: If filters are applied to the schedule, only the displayed shifts are included in the template. (For example, if you've filtered the schedule to show only 5 out of 15 team members, the remaining 10 team members' shifts will not be included in the template.)
- Go to Schedule.
- On the calendar, at the top right, select Full > Week.
- At the top left, select Actions, and do one of the following:
- To create a template: After adding shifts to a weekly schedule, select Save Week as Template. (Note: The newly created template will not include any repeating shifts.)
- To use a template: Hover over Load Week Template, and select a template.
- To rename or delete a template: Hover over Load Week Template, select Manage Templates, and do one of the following:
- To rename it: Select the name, and enter a new name.
- To delete it: Select the trashcan icon () > Delete.