Add-ons, including third-party integrations such as QuickBooks, extend QuickBooks Time functionality. And, most of them are free!
- To install an add-on, in the QuickBooks Time left menu, go to Feature Add-ons, then Manage Add-ons, locate the add-on in the list, and select Install.
- To uninstall an add-on, in the QuickBooks Time left menu, go to Feature Add-ons, then Manage Add-ons, locate the add-on in the list, and select Uninstall.
Currently, QuickBooks Time add-ons include:
- ADP Run: Import time to ADP Run with a single click.
- Custom Fields: Creates the ideal timesheet for your organization by adding custom fields.
- API: Connects your application to QuickBooks Time using the QuickBooks Time API (Application Programming Interface). (See our API Documentation for more help.)
- Approvals: Sets up team members to submit timesheets weekly and managers to approve them. This feature also allows administrators to set submission and approval notifications and reminders.
- Breaks: Allows your team members to track paid and unpaid breaks throughout the day.
- Gusto: Enables export of timesheets from QuickBooks Time to Gusto.
- Invoicing: Creates invoices from your collected QuickBooks Time time.
- Kiosk: Authorize any internet-connected device as a kiosk to allow multiple team members to quickly clock in and out from one device.
- Mobile App Integrations: Sets up triggers that will perform actions in other mobile apps such as Flint and ActiveHours.
- Namely: Install this add-on to download timesheet data into an .xlsx file for easy upload into Namely.
- Overtime Alerts: Enables administrators and/or managers to receive alerts when team members are on the clock past daily or weekly hour limits.
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration: Exports timesheets to QuickBooks Desktop for Windows and synchronizes users, customers, jobs, and service items.
- QuickBooks Online Integration: Exports timesheets to QuickBooks and synchronizes users, customers, jobs, and service items.
- Schedule: Enables flexible employee scheduling with reminders.
- Sounds: Makes sounds play whenever certain events occur, such as clocking in or out.
- Time Card Selector: Allows administrators to select which time entry tools are enabled for your company, and which one opens at sign in.
- Timesheet Rounding: Enables rounding of timesheet clock-in and clock-out times.
Plus many others!