Learn how to update billing info for your payroll subscription.
With payroll, you can change your credit card information, such as your address or expiration date.
Note: Are you looking to change to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or vice versa? Contact us to make the switch.
Update your credit card info with:
I subscribed through QuickBooks.com.
If you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through QuickBooks.com, follow these steps to update your payment info:
- Sign in as the primary admin or company admin user. For your security, only these users can update billing info.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
- From the left menu, select Billing Subscription.
- Select Edit ✎ beside your payment method.
- Update your credit card info.
- Make sure the address in QuickBooks is the same as the one on your credit card statement.
- Once everything’s good, select Confirm card or Save.
Note: If you want to change your payroll subscription, contact us.
- Sign into QuickBooks. Remember, only authorized users can update billing info.
- Go to Employees and select My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing Information.
- Sign in using your Intuit Account login. You'll be asked to verify your information. If you don't see your name on the list, contact us.
- Select Billing Detail.
- The level of information may vary depending on your contact role. If you don't see any information under the Billing Details box, this means that you're not the current billing contact. To change the holder or the billing contact, contact us.
- Select Edit billing info.
- Enter your new billing information and select I Agree.
- Go to Setup.
- In the Billing and Service section, select Billing Information.
- Update your credit card info as needed.
- Select OK.
- If you get an error when saving the new credit card info, you may need to update or re-enter the Billing Address too. Select the Same as business address checkbox and update your billing address without special characters or unnecessary spaces.
- Select OK.