The online service center is a password-protected web site that serves as your one-stop shop to manage and understand your Intuit QuickBooks Payments account.
Here you can:
- Search for Transactions in the Merchant Service Center
- Process transactions
- Manage your payment service
- Change business, bank account, or contact information in the Merchant Service Center
- Change your deposit bank account
- Change your business name or contact information
- Add or change user roles for the online service center who you want to access the online service center
- QuickBooks Payments - Statements - Landing Page
- View Chargeback and Retrieval case status
- View and download Form 1099-K
- Understand your account
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Read help on getting started with processing credit cards and other common tasks
Note: Availability of these features depends upon your account type and your What are online service center user roles and how do they work? within the online service center.
You can access the site from any device with a web browser and internet connection. Go to https://merchantcenter.intuit.com/ and sign in with your payment account User ID and password.
How do I get my User ID and password?
How you get your User ID and password depends upon your account type and whether or not you completed all the steps in your approval email.
- If you use one of the following products, you probably already have a working User ID and password:
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) 2013 or later
To find out, visit https://merchantcenter.intuit.com/ and sign in with the User ID (usually your email address) and password you use to sign in to the Intuit product you're using.
- If you use one of those products but can't sign in, then you may need to create or confirm your user ID and password. The approval email you received when you opened your account explains how to do so. Locate your approval email and follow all the instructions. For more details, read how to Complete the Intuit QuickBooks payments approval email.