Learn how to pay bills with Online Bill Pay in QuickBooks Online.
You can now pay your bills online for a faster transaction. Here’s how.
Pay your bills with Online Bill Pay by following these steps:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Select the Create icon ⨁.
- Select Pay Bills Online.
- Select the checkbox on the bills you want to pay, then Next.
- Review the payment info. If you need to make any updates, select Edit details.
Note: The Memo field will only appear on Paper Checks.
- Select Submit payment to submit your scheduled payments.
If you made a mistake and you didn’t submit the payment yet, you can remove it from your queue.
- Select the small arrow ▼ icon next to Edit details.
- Select Remove payment.
- Select the X.
- A message appears. Select Yes to remove the payment.
If you submitted the payments already, you need to void them.
From the Pay Bills Online screen, select the Unpaid bills tab to manage bills.
- View and select the bills you want to pay.
- Edit payment amounts.
- Edit process dates (no earlier than the next business day).
- Review and submit payments.
- Remove bills you don't want to pay via Bill Pay.
- Setup bank transfers for your Vendors.