With all payroll products except Enhanced, your federal and state tax forms are prepared and filed for you, and then you’ll have access to PDF copies.
|Note: Don’t know what payroll service you have? Find out which payroll service you have.|
If you wish to view and print your forms, you can do so 35 days after the end of the quarter.
Note: Do you use an Enhanced payroll product? Create and file forms with:
Learn how to view or print copies of filed taxes:
- Go to the Employees dropdown and select Payroll Center.
- Select the File Forms tab, and then View/Print forms & W-2s.
- In the Payroll Tax Center window, enter your Payroll PIN and select OK.Note: If you receive an error or to bypass a pop-up blocker, as soon as the PTC opens, immediately, hold down the Ctrl (Control) and Alt keys through all prompts until the PDF opens.
- Select Filed Forms.
- Select the forms you want to view, print, or save.
Print tax forms QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service, QuickBooks Online Payroll Core, QuickBooks Online Payroll Premium, or QuickBooks Online Payroll Elite.
- Go to Taxes then the Payroll Tax tab.
- Select the Forms tab and choose which you'd like to view, print, or save.
- Go to the Taxes Records tab.
- Choose a year to expand.
- Select the form you'd like to view, print, or save