My Account page is a quick and easy way for you to manage all of the important details about your company's Intuit account from one convenient location. To know more, see Use the Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS).
Note: For security purposes, Intuit automatically sends you an email notification to confirm any changes you make to your Login info (Password, Email, Security Question, Login Name, Phone, Name, or Address).
I am asked for a confirmation code:
Sign in to your https://camps.intuit.com.
Select how you would like to receive your confirmation code and select Continue. If you no longer have access to the email listed, select the option Confirm my account a different way.
- Retrieve the confirmation code. It can sometimes take a few moments for the code to arrive. You may also want to check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder to see if the code went there. If the code does not arrive, you can select the Didn't receive a code link in the Check your email window to generate another code.
Enter the confirmation code and select Continue.
I don't have an account yet:
Note: You're almost done! Within a few minutes, Intuit will send you an email with the link to complete the process in getting access to My Account.
In the Sign In page, select Create a login.
Enter your email and select Continue.
Check your mailbox and look for an email from Intuit. If you did not receive an email, select Resend it.
In the email, select Connect account.
Complete the information needed, and select Create Login.The system will detect if an existing login has been associated with your Email. If you have an existing login, you may retrieve your User ID and/or Password.
I forgot my User ID or Password:
- In the Sign In page, select I forgot my user ID or password.
- Enter your email address or user ID and select Continue.
- Check your mailbox and look for an email (From: firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject: Your SBG Self help Account) from Intuit. The email will contain a list of the user IDs that match your email address.
- Choose the action you want to take: Password Help or Sign In.
- If you know your password, select Sign In to open My Account.
- If you forgot your password, select Password Help. Choose a new password, and then select Reset Password.
- If you have set up a security question and answer when you created your login to My Account, you will be required to answer the security question. If you forgot the answer, please Contact Us. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
I need to update my login information:
- Sign in to https://camps.intuit.com.
- In the Manage your QuickBooks page, select the product or service you would like to manage.
- At the top right of My Account, select the Company Name and select Edit Login.
- Select Edit next to the information you need to update.
- Make the necessary changes and select Save.
- Confirm your password and select Continue.
- At the bottom left, select Exit.
- Change in User ID, Email address, and Security question will require you to enter your password to My Account.
- The email address here is where you retrieve your user ID or change your password moving forward. This is not necessarily where we send notices related to your payroll service. See also Update email address
I no longer have access to the email I used when I signed up and created my login:
If you no longer have access to the email you used when you created your account, a request can be made to change your Intuit account Email address here.