Learn how to add a user to your mobile payments account in GoPayment app.
You can create an unlimited number of users on the same mobile payments account. This feature empowers you to manage users wherever you are without the need to access the website.
Update: Starting June 24, if you’re on the Blue GoPay experience, you can now add or remove a user within the GoPayment app (and no longer from the Merchant Service Center).
If you’re using the Green GoPay interface, you can manage users in QuickBooks Online.
Step 1. Add your employee
- Sign in to the GoPayment App with the username and password you made at sign-up.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu ☰, then select Settings.
- Select Manage Users.
- At the top righ, tap the plus (+) icon, then complete all the required fields.
- Tap Done to add your employee. This will send an invitation email to them.
Step 2. Accept invite from employer
- Search for the email invitation from IntuitGoPayment@intuit.com with the subject line: You’ve been invited to a GoPayment account.
- Open the email and select the link to accept the invite to use GoPayment.Note: We recommend opening the link on a computer and not a mobile device.
- If you already have an Intuit account, enter User ID and Password, then select Sign in. Otherwise, select Sign up.Having trouble signing in? Select I forgot my user ID or password.
- After creating your GoPayment password, you can now sign in to the GoPayment application.
To start accepting credit card payments:
- Download the app and log in to GoPayment on your devices, or
- Go to https://gopayment.intuit.com/ on any device with an internet connection (including your computer).
You can now download your sales tax report straight from your mobile.