- Getting Started with TSheets on a Time Clock Kiosk
- Cómo empezar a usar TSheets en un Quiosco de tiempo
How to Sign In
- In the search bar (), enter the first letters of your name, and select it from the list.
- If you are a new team member and your name is not on the list, refresh the list, scroll to the top of the list, and pull it downward. Your name will now display in the list.
- On the greeting screen, do one of the following:
- Enter the PIN that was provided to you by your account administrator. If your PIN has not yet been set up, you will be directed to set one yourself.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, select Forgot, and you will be directed to create a new PIN after choosing to send a temporary PIN texted to your number or entering in your TSheets full username and password.
Note: If you have a keyboard connected to your device, you can use the up and down arrow keys to navigate the team member list, and the numbered keys to enter your PIN.
How to Clock In
- After signing in, do one of the following:
- If no jobs or customers display: Tap Clock In.
- If you are required to clock into a specific job/customer: Tap Select Job/Customer, make your selection, and tap Clock In. (If needed, at the right, tap the arrow to drill down to the correct sub-job.)
- If you want to clock into your last job/customer: Tap Clock In to [job].
- Optional: Add notes or fill out any other fields, if necessary. (You will need to tap "Wait, I'm not done.")
- The "Have a great day" window displays.
How to Switch Jobs or Customers
- After signing in, tap Switch.
- Tap the previous job in the job field, locate the correct job, and tap Switch again. (If needed, on the right, tap the arrow to drill down to the correct sub-job.)
- The "You're good to go" window displays.
How to Take a Break
- After signing in, tap Take Break, and select a break type (if shown).
- The "Have a good break" window displays.
How to Clock Out
- After signing in, fill out any notes or other fields if necessary.
- Then, tap Clock Out.
- The "Goodbye" window displays.