Learn how to update your business or contact names associated with your Intuit account.
If you recently changed your business or contact name, don't worry. We'll walk you through the steps to update your info for your Intuit account.
Update your business name
- Fill out the Business name change form.
- Attach the following supporting documents:
- Current photo ID, such as state-issued ID, driver's license, or passport.
- Proof that you paid for the service or product, such as a bank statement that shows the subscription payments, the account number, and your name.
- Send the completed form with the supporting documents either through Fax or Email
- Fax: 520-844-6451
- Email: QBG-CSGroup@intuit.com
- You must be the primary contact on the account in order to change your business name.
- If you're not the primary contact, check out change or update contact(s) on your Intuit account for more information.
- If you wants to change your account name, legal business name, address, and using QuickBooks Desktop Payroll, get more help here.