WorkZone is a companion app for QuickBooks Payroll that allows employees to access self-service functions from their iOS or Android device. Here’s how to set up WorkZone and what to expect from the app.
Installing WorkZone for the first time
To log in, enter the email address and password you use to access your Employee Self Service Portal.
Create a 4-digit quick access pin that you’ll have to enter each time you open the app.
Note: If you don’t have access to your Employee Self Service Portal, contact your employer who can grant you portal access. If you have been given portal access, refer here to set up your portal account.
Getting around WorkZone
Select the hamburger (☰) icon to view the Side Menu. From here, you can:
- Log out of the app
- View login settings in the Gear Icon
- View your own personal payroll details under the Employees list
- View the business access to process Leave Requests if you have Employee Manager permissions
Note: If you log out of the app, you will be prompted to enter your email, password and pin number to access the app. If you leave the app and come back later, you will only be prompted to enter your pin number.
Select the Home Icon to view the following details:
- Any documents that require acknowledgement
- Your last pay slip
- Leave Balances
- Next Shift time (if applicable)
- Ability to Clock In (if applicable)
- Timesheet summary (if applicable)
- Expenses summary (if applicable)
Select the Profile Icon to access the following options:
- My Details (read-only)
- Pay Slips
- Payment Summaries
- Bank Accounts (read-only)
- Super Funds (read-only)
- Emergency Contacts (read-only)
- Other Documents
- Applying/Cancelling/Viewing Leave
- Clock in/out
- Expense Requests
- Entering Unavailability
- Swapping a shift with another employee
- How to action a swapped shift
- Shift Bidding
Content sourced from KeyPay