Learn how to cancel your subscription for QuickBooks products.
We’re sorry to see you go, but we want to make the process as easy as possible for you.
If you do need to cancel your subscription, here’s how.
- Log into your CAMPs account.
If you’re unsure about your account, please see What is CAMPSs and how do I use it?
- Select the QuickBooks Desktop Account you want to modify.
If you have more than one, your login profile will show you which one is currently selected.
- In the Products & Services area, find your subscription or service, then select Details
- Verify this is the product or service you no longer need, then select Cancel Service under the active
- Please let us know why you are leaving so we can improve our services. After providing any details (optional), select Continue to cancel.
- Confirm your cancelation by selecting Cancel Now.
You will see a confirmation message as well as receive an email.
If your subscription includes payroll, please follow these steps to cancel your payroll subscription.
Keep in mind
If you’re within the 60-day money back guarantee period and your product was purchased directly from Intuit, you’ll automatically receive a refund for the full purchase price of your subscription. If applicable, you'll receive your refund within two weeks.
If it’s purchased from a retailer or third-party, here’s how to return your product to get a refund.
Please see QuickBooks Desktop cancelation policies for more information.