Learn how QuickBooks Payments deposits work in QuickBooks Online.
Here are your frequently asked questions about QuickBooks Payments Deposits.
How long does it take for my payments to deposit?
How do I change where QuickBooks Payments deposits my money?
You’ll need to update your bank account.
How are deposits and fees recorded in QuickBooks Payments?
QuickBooks Online does this for you. To keep your books straight, make sure you select accounts for deposits and fees.
How do I see which payments are included in a deposit?
In QuickBooks Online
- Go to the Sales menuand select Deposits.
- Select the deposit to see the details.
In the Merchant Service Center
- Go to Settings ⚙ and then Account and Settings.
- Select the Payments tab and then select Manage Account. The Merchant Service Center opens. Note: You can also sign in to the Merchant Center.
- Go to Activity Reports, then Transactions.
What users can see QuickBooks Payments deposits?
- Master Admin
- Company Admin
- Regular/Custom: All
- Regular/Custom: Limited to customers sales
Where can I see my QuickBooks Payments statements?
- Go to Settings ⚙and select[contentRef type="cms-core-snippet" ext_id="c8vAabIcg" regexVersion="v1"][/contentRef].
- Select the Payments tab tab.
- In the Documents section, select the statement, then View.
I have funds on hold. What should I do?
When this happens, we send you an email telling you what to do next. For more about held funds, see why are my funds on hold.
My American Express payments are in my bank account in 2 business days. Other credit card payments are there on the next business day. Why?
If you have an American Express ESA account, your payments deposit on American Express's schedule. Payments you process with this account aren't eligible for next-day deposits. American Express controls the deposit schedule for ESA account holders.