Learn how to use the Customer Account Management Portal for QuickBooks Desktop.
You can manage your QuickBooks Desktop account in one place with the Customer Account Maintenance Portal (CAMPs).
Here's a quick video that gives an overview of how to use CAMPs.
Please see our QuickBooks Blog post to read about the many benefits and added security your Intuit account provides you and your products.
How to sign in to CAMPs
Ready to use CAMPs? Here's how to sign in.
- Go to camps.intuit.com
- Sign in with your Intuit Account info. This could be different from what you use to sign in to your company file.
- If you see multiple products to choose from, select QuickBooks Desktop to go to CAMPs.
Can’t sign in to CAMPs?
CAMPs uses the email address you registered your product with. This might be different from what you use to sign in to your company file.
If the email you used to register your product wasn't already connected with an Intuit Account, an account was automatically created for you. So you might need to claim that account if you've never signed in. Or you might need to merge accounts if you have multiple.
Here's what to do:
- Select I forgot my user ID or password at the bottom of the CAMPs sign-in page.
- If that doesn’t help, go back to camps.intuit.com and select Claim Account.
- If you still need help, see Get help signing in to CAMPs.
How to use CAMPs
Here are some helpful articles for things you can do in CAMPs.
- Edit or change your email
- Find your license number
- Download products you've purchased
- Update your payment method
- See your product orders, transactions, and charges
- Change your primary contact
- Add, edit, or remove users
- Change your business address and phone number
Not seeing all your products?
You might have registered different products with different emails. If you think this could be the case:
- Sign out of CAMPs, then go to camps.intuit.com again.
- Instead of signing in, select Claim Account. This will let you connect accounts that have different emails.
Once you claim your accounts, you can sign in to one and see all your products.