Learn to track GoPayment user sales in the Merchant Service Center (MSC).
Currently, GoPayment tracks individual user sales only in the GoPayment Exported Sales Tax Report (which you can download and open to view). Check here for the workaround if you need to view your GoPayment user sales from within the Merchant Service Center directly.
This workaround can be used with the GoPayment app.
- Log into the GoPayment App on your mobile device.
- For Android users, select Settings and turn Memo to Self On. For Apple users, fill out the order details and select View Details.
- While you are processing a transaction you will have a Memo to Self section where you can enter the GoPayment user's name/employee ID.
Please Note: The Memo to Self will not be visible to your customers; this will only be seen by you and approved users in the Merchant Service Center.
- Log into the Merchant Service Center with your GoPayment user ID and password.
- From the blue drop-down bar at the top of the screen, select Activity and Reports, then Transactions.
- Enter the date search range for the transactions you are trying to locate then choose Search.
- In the Comment section you will have the recorded information entered in the Memo to Self section.
Note: If you do not see the Comment section please select the Add/Remove Columns drop-down list and place a check on Comment.