This article explains how to print, save and email copies of your Assisted Payroll filed tax forms using Adobe Reader.
Note: All Payroll Tax Center forms are in .pdf format. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to print, save, and email them.
To print, save or email copies of your filed tax forms:
Go to the Payroll Tax Center.
- From the top menu bar in QuickBooks Desktop, click the Employees drop-down menu and select Payroll Center.
- Click the File Forms tab.
- Click View/Print forms & W-2s.
- Enter Payroll PIN. Click OK.
- In the upper-left corner of the Payroll Tax Center window, click Filed Forms.
- Select the forms you want to print or save.
- If you want to print the form, choose File > Print.
- If you want to save the form on your computer, choose File > Save a Copy and select a location for the copy on your computer. Click Save.
If you want to email the form, you can either:
- Choose File > Send > Page by Email.
- If you have already saved the file, you can add it as an attachment to your email.