This article explains how to reactivate your account for year-end form filing.
To reactivate your Intuit Online Payroll account for year-end form filing:
- Go to To Do.
- Select File year-end forms and taxes.
- Select Yes to confirm reactivation.
What is the cost for year-end reactivation?
What can I do when I reactivate my service for year-end filing?
Reactivating the service will allow you to perform the following tasks:
- File Form W-2 with the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Print Form W-2 copies for you and your employees
- Print any outstanding federal or state tax forms
- Record any outstanding federal or state tax payments
If you were enrolled in electronic services at the time of your original cancelation, and if your banking information has not changed, you will also be able to do the following:
- Electronically pay outstanding federal and state tax liability
- Electronically file outstanding federal and state tax forms
Note that once reactivated, you may not issue new checks to employees or contractors. Year-end reactivation is for year-end tax payments and filings only.